Wilson Foxen has a proven track record of providing effective coaching, consulting, and facilitation services to leaders in a number of industries, including but not limited to hospitality and tourism, travel/airlines, call centers, customer service, government, oil and gas, financial services and outplacement organizations. Our contribution to our clients isn't just industry-knowledge. It's our ability to learn what is important to you and share what we know about other industries and practices that will help you excel.
Proven coaching, leadership and training methods are used to ensure clients reach their goals when working with us. When projects require expertise outside our core, we leverage our network of trusted, vetted professionals to form a customized team with qualifications and experiences to meet our clients' unique needs. This modern firm structure allows us to keep the lid on overhead while providing clients with customized service.
Wilson Foxen's founder, Liz Wilson, is an obessive learner and life-long teacher. Her educational and professional credentials include:
- MBA, University of Florida
- Bachelor of Arts, Communication, Purdue University
- Certified Professional Coach (CPC), iPEC
- Human Capital Strategist (HCS), Human Capital Institute
- Accredited Facilitator, Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team
- Accredited Facilitator, Everything DiSC
- Certified Practitioner, Energy Leadership Index (ELI)
- Certified Facilitator, Leading Organizational Change & Transition (Linkage, Inc. and William Bridges)
- Certified Facilitator, Managing Individual Change & Transition (Linkage, Inc. and William Bridges)
- SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP)
- Senior Professional in Human Resources, HRCI (SPHR)
- Qualified Facilitator, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Certified Military Transition Program Facilitator, National Veterans Training Institute (NVTI)